Caravel Trading BD. & CO.

1029,Chittagong,Zakir Hossain Road,Bangladesh

880-31-658920

Free Member

We are the Bangladesh Exporter. Basically we export Bamboo & Cane made Furniture, Jute Bag. Origin: Bangladesh. Price: FOB Port of Loading : Chittagong, Bangladesh. Payment Terms: 30% T/T in advance and the rest 70% payemnt by 100% L/C at sight. Only Serious buyer contact with us. Thanks- Md. Abdur Rob ***** 88-01715755577

Product Showcase

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

Contact Information

Mr. Abdur

Caravel Trading BD. & CO.

1029, Chittagong, Zakir Hossain Road, Bangladesh

4000

880-31-658920

880-31-740060

88-01715755577

Agents

Americas,Asia,Europe,Middle East,Worldwide

***** & handi crafts 2. jute bag

2002

6-10

-

Factory Information

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Goverment Certified.

-

Other Information

-

-

Caravel Trading BD. & CO.

-

-