Hanna Abdel Ahad
ICE (International Corrosion Engineers) ***** a renowned company specialized in cathodic protection services.
ICE provides the supply of materials, engineering works, survey works, installation as well as commissioning and startup.
ICE also covers the corrosion and materials FEED studies, basic engineering as well as detailed engineering works on behalf of consultancy firms.
typical ICE deliverables are:
a. Materials selection report
b. Materials selection guide drawings
c. Issuance of painting specifications
d. Issuance of Cathodic protection specifications
e. Issuance of Cathodic protection MRQÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½s
f. Participation in Techno- Economic Studies and Materials selection optimization
g. Cathodic protection detailed engineering works covering data sheets, design reports, cathodic protection engineering drawings, etc.
Our main services for cathodic protection include but are not limited to the following:
1. Site survey inclusive of DCVG surveys
2. Cathodic protection engineering covering both on-shore and offshore projects
3. Cathodic protection consultancy
4. Installation services
5. Testing and commissioning
6. Supply of cathodic protection material for sacrificial anode and impressed current systems.
7. Training services for cathodic protection
We do manufacture the following cathodic protection equipment:
1. Sacrificial aluminum and zinc anodes
2. Isolating flange kits
3. Splicing kits
4. Carbonaceous backfill
5. Junction boxes
6. Test stations
7. Transformer Rectifiers
8. Reference electrodes
Mr.Ashraf Ghabbour< International Corrosion Engineers >