Metaloumin S.A. is one of the 1st aluminum extrusion industries in
Greece established at 1969, producing its own standardized series
of domestic and industrial aluminium profiles for doors &
windows and special profiles tailor made to customers
specifications (ladders, fixtures, green-houses e.t.c.).
Exports to Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, England, Germany, Italy, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE.
Operates subsidiary in Zambia. It has designed particular systems for the prevailing conditions on African continent countries.
Since 2009, Metaloumin has specialized and is highly active in the manufacturing of aluminium mounting structures for all photovoltaic panels in fields, industrial roofs and domestic installations (flat and tiled roofs).
The mounting structures are applied to any kind of panel (crystalline or thin-film), their production is vertically integrated and are accompanied with stainless steel (INOX) accessories of German origin.
Anodization in 15 microns is applied for corrosion resistance in highly corrosive environments.
- Realizes custom mounting systems for field applications
- Realizes special studies for projects of particular requirements (industrial roofs, solar car parkings e.t.c.)
- Disposes preassembled kits of 3kW, 5kW και 10kW for flat and tiled roofs
- Supplies mounting structures for thin-film panels.
Additionally, the company manufactures and installs off-grid photovoltaic structures with strong presence in several countries of sub-Saharan Africa.
Upon customers request, on-site technical support and supervision is provided for custom applications.
Quality assurances and technical information provided:
- Warrantee of 25 years,
- Declaration of conformity CE,
- Specifications of the aluminium alloy 606355 required for the mounting systems of photovoltaic applications