PE "Chornenkyi V.P."

Ukraine

380-684013511

Free Member

About the company
 
WoodCom is a trading company which supplies international customers with wood logs, lumber,plywood, and other wood products. The company works with different kinds of wood species, such as pine, fir, birch, beech, oak and others.
 
WoodCom has its ownwood processing plant in Zakarpattya region in Ukraine. Zakarpattya area is one of the most forest-enriched regions in Ukraine. More than 51% of the area is covered with wood. 70% of the forest area is leaf wood (oak, maple, linden, birch, alder, aspen). Softwood forest occupies the remaining 30% of the forest area. Established in 1963, the plant is the biggest wood processing facility in the region.
 
In addition to its own production base, WoodCom has a wide supply base of manufacturers and is able to deliver products upon customers request. We highly value demands and time of our customers. Please contact us and we will search how to meet your demand at your best interest.
 
 

Product Showcase

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

Contact Information

Vasiliy

PE "Chornenkyi V.P."

Ukraine

380-684013511

Manufacturing

Europe

wood pellets, nestro briquettes

2014

11-15

-

Factory Information

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Other Information

-

-

-

-