Haike(HOKO) Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

#5,Industrial Area Center,DongLian,Dashi Town,Panyu Dist.,Guangzhou,Guangdong,China

Free Member

50GPD RO water system

China

HK-505S1

75 ~ 85 / Unit ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

China

75 per Unit

5 Unit

40x40x79cm paper carton packaging

7days

5000 Unit per Month

PayPal, Western Union, T/T

RO system

Product Specification

5 stages filters

0.0001micron RO membrane

Product Description

 

Technical Specifications:

Type RO reverse osmosis Water Purifier
Rated Voltage(V) 110V~220V
Supply Frequency(Hz) 50Hz
Service Environment 5~40°C
Power Consumption 0.3Kw.h/24h
Water pressure range(Mpa) 0.15~0.40Mpa
Installation Stand,Standing,under sink

 

Payment and Delivery:

Payment terms by T/T,Western Union,Paypal,ESCROW and 30% prepayment
Price FOB Guagnzhou USD75~USD85/PC
MOQ 5PCS
Lead time / Delivery time 7-14 days (after 30% deposit received and the rest 70% balance is fully paid up)
Port of loading Guangzhou Huangpu port,Shenzhen Port,or your designated port.

Detailed Features of this RO water system:

Functions of our filter cartridges:
1)PP fiber cotton to remove sand,rust,suspended matters,and other particles.
2) Granule active carbon cartridge will remove heavey metals,chlorine,and adsorb bad smell odors and organics.To inhibit the growth of bacteria.
3)CTO Carbon Block to further remove any microorganisms.
4)RO membrane cartridge(0.0001micron dsity): High quality reverse osmosis membrane can remove also all kinds of bacteria,virus,and pathogen.
5)T33 post carbon filter to improve water taste
 

With a 3.2Gallong storage tank
Delivery time: 7-14 work days
Best Price for wholesale: US$75-US$85/unit
price including all needed accessories and packaging cost.

 

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

Contact Information

Kevin

Haike(HOKO) Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.

#5,Industrial Area Center,DongLian,Dashi Town,Panyu Dist., Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

511430

86-20-13416234022

0086-13416234022

More Products From Other Suppliers