• We offer the highest quality edged and unedged birch boards,
cut from quality white European (Baltic) birch. We set our
suppliers higher requirements for delivery, so we can be sure about
the quality of our goods that we send to our clients. Quality and
customer satisfaction is our priority.
• Our products are kiln dried in quality Italian kilns, our
boards has moisture of 6-8%.
• AA grade, cut out from good quality logs either dry or
fresh, diameter from 22cm+up.
• Be aware that AA grade is the best possible quality -
without any knots on both sides and any kind of defects for the
board. You will receive only the very best material possible! For
more info about the quality standards of this material, contact us!
We will firmly answer You!
• Width: 50; 75; 100; 125 ; 150mm + , and be aware of
that we are not allowing negative tolerance!
• Thickness : 24; 25; 33 mm (or on demand) - be sure that we
work only with positive tolerance 1mm-2mm.
• Length is up to 6.0m (most of the time we supply 2.0-3.0
meter long boards) and up with positive tolerance 100mm , not
allowed negative tolerance.
• Measure of width is made, after kiln drying, in the middle
of the plank on the top side from bark to bark and if it is fresh
then it is also made in the middle of the plank. Moisture is
• Width is marked on each plank, all measurements are pointed
in specification which is provided with the load accordingly .
• We accept inquiries for edged and unedged kiln dried birch
boards of any size demanded by customer, so do not hesitate to
contact us and make inquiry!
CEO - Balt Wood Enterprise