Polymer - sand manholes are made according
to the modern technology by pressing with using of polymer
materials and sand. Such a method allows to receive the products
with high operational characteristics and good appearance.
Polymer - sand manholes possess many merits: they
aren't afraid of moisture, being chemically steady; they don't
rust, being high-tension and freeze-thaw-stable. And the low, in
comparison with other materials, weight considerably simplifies the
The main advantages of
polymer - sand manholes:
1. Along term of operation - not less than 20
2. Safety - they correspond to
sanitation-and-epidemiological rules and standards.
3. Comparatively low weight - are almost twice easier
than cast-iron ones!
4. Resistance to the temperature drop - keep all the
properties within the range from -60 ° C to +60 ° C.
5. Low prime cost - their price is essentially below
the prices for cast-iron or concrete analogs.
6. Esthetics - they look good, qualitatively and
prestigiously. Because of various color scale they ideally fill
into the lawn, paving slabs or paving.
7. Stability to the hostile environment - such manholes
8. Resistance to the discoloring - the manhole is being
painted over all the surface by thermostable paints, therefore an
initial color doesn't burn out under the influence of the sun.
9. Resistance to acids, alkalis, oil products and