- Receiving of Contact ID codes from the security control
panel and their converting into SMS readable format.
- Individual protection of houses, garages, cottages and
- Access control. Gate/door control.
- Automation of premises, temperature and voltage
- GSM thermostat for premises and heating systems.
- For remote monitoring of premises and for control via GSM
- Remote control of the devices via GSM network
- Remote voice listening.
- To be connected to the dial-up communicator of the control
panel. Converts Contact ID (DTMF) codes into readable text and send
SMS to a user.
- 7 s. Fully programmable zones.
- 1 s for arm/disarm the security system.
- 4 programmable 1.5 OC outputs for remote control or for
fulfilment of selected function.
- 1 output for monitoring of systems state. LED
- 16 users who receive information about protected object.
Reception of information in a form of SMS or via DIAL short
- 400 users. Activation/deactivation (ARM/DISARM) and output
control by using Maxim-Dallas iButton keys (iButton DS1990A - 64
- 400 users being able to control gate or electromagnetic
lock via free short call.
- ARM/DISARM of the system via free short call.
- Temperature measurement. For temperature control, tracking,
alarm and control.
- Voltage measurement. Voltage monitoring and alarm.
- External microphone. Remote voice listening option via
- Option to connect BELL for alarm indication.
- System state BUZZER. (Optional output type)
- FLASH feature may be used for direction indicators on
arming or disarming or in the event of alarm. (Optional output
- Sending of periodical test including system parameters.
- SMS about state of each sensor, alarms, power supply
voltage and GSM communication level.
- Built-in GSM module.
- Testing and diagnostic of the module via USB by using
- Remote set-up via SMS messages.
- Configuration of the module via USB.
- Free configuration program SERA.