& PRIVATE INVESTORS ONLY: TOP WORLD BANK SELLS GOLD
BULLION HALLMARK WITH AUTHENTICATION AND TITLE, NO UPFRONT FEES,
1. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT
THE GOLD CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM THE BANK’s VAULTS/SAFES? THE GOLD
REMAINS IN THE BANK. IT IS UNLIFTABLE.
2. NO DISCOUNTS. GOLD BULLION HALLMARK WITH CERTIFICATE OF
AUTHENTICATION AND TITLE (PHYSICAL Gold) AND PAPER GOLD- NO
DISCOUNTS- NOT LIFTABLE- NO UPFRONT FEES- SOLD AT GLD
3. If your buyer purchases Gold, the purchase will be solely
for Investment and for leverage purposes. This means that you
are buying your Gold to be kept, booked, and stored in the Bank’s
precious Safe/Metal Vault where it will be segregated. Then, you’ll
be able to borrow or lean against it. The LTV (Loan to Value)
ranges from 70 to 90% with an interest rate presently of approx.
1.6%, as of today.
4. The Seller will set up a meeting between Buyer and the New
York Bank’s representative, so the Buyer is opened an Account there
and transfer the funds.
5. The transaction will be done face-to-face TTM at the Bank
with the bank officer. No Swiss procedures. THE BUYER MUST GO TO
THE BANK TO MEET WITH THE BANK MANAGER, OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN THE
BANK, THEN CONDUCT THE TRANSACTION.
6. The bank is the seller of the Gold.
7. The Buyer pays the Commissions. WE ALWAYS REQUEST 2%-5% OF
THE TOTAL AMOUNT DEPENDENT ON THE AMOUNT OF THE LOAN. THE
COMMISSIONS WILL BE SPLIT 50% (FOR OUR COMPANY) AND 50% FOR THE
CLIENT’S SIDE. THE COMMISSIONS WILL DEDUCTED BY THE BANK AND
DISBURSED AND DISTRIBUTED BY THE BANK THE DAY OF THE
GENERAL PROCEDURES: SELLER’S
PROCEDURES are very Simple
1. Buyer must complete
our documents package. Buyer prepares a very short LOI/Request
Letter describing Banking Instruments and your company profile and
2. Buyer and all the Intermediaries fill out, complete, and sign
the Compliance Package, NDNC and Master Fee Agreements and
Paymaster Fee Authorization Letter, Fee Protection Agreement.
3. Transparency (who the Buyer is?)
4. Buyer will provide to the Selling bank a basic letter from his
bank that the Investor has the funds for the transaction as
5. After the POF has been accepted by the Selling Bank, then the
Bank will give the offer to the Client/Investor.
6. By invitation from the Selling Bank, the Bank will set up a
meeting between the Client/Investor and a Bank Officer for the
Client/Investor to travel to the Selling bank for the transaction.
Proof of Product will be provided before the transaction.
7. Selling Bank and the Client/Investor will confirm the closing
8. Client/Investor and the Selling bank make all the
arrangements necessary for the TTM meeting with the bank officer