Kraft tissue, kraft paper and kraft paperboard can be used in a
wide range of applications that require specialized performance. We
stock reinforced paper, neutral pH paper and electrical insulation
paper. Some of the many industries that use our kraft papers are:
specialty packaging, automotive, health care, super conductor
companies, as well as the accoustic insulation industry.
Types of Kraft Paper are:
- Virgin Kraft Paper & Recycled Kraft Paper:
bleached, natural, colored kraft paper and black kraft paper in
sheets or rolls, high mullen, high tensile and high tear strength
- Kraft Paperboard: kraft linerboard (KLB)
chipboard, bindersboard, castcoated and SBS, all in various weights
and thicknesses, as well as laminated and pasted boards.
- Black Kraft Paper: black kraft paper and
coated tag in different thicknesses and weights.
- Interleaving Kraft Paper: tissue, paper and
paperboard; neutral pH, low sulfur, acid-free, archival or
buffered, in rolls (narrow & wide) or sheets.
- Reinforced Paper: poly with a UV blocker
laminated between two layers of kraft paper with or without white
poly coating on top for water resistance; used by manufacturers for
lumber wrap, pipe wrap and beam wrap and whenever exceptional tear
strength is required with printability & water resistance.
Available in rolls 24" to 96" in 1 foot increments. Printing
available for logo, etc. Stocked in asphaltic grades as well.
- Polycoated Kraft Paper: extruded or laminated
low or high density polyethylene, polypropylene and polyester
in different paper and poly thicknesses.
- Colored Kraft Papers: colored kraft paper, tag
stock, endleaf papers, tissue, duplex board (different colored
- Wet Strength Paper: Latex, Melamine, Kymene
and other additives including phenolic resin; all in a variety of
thicknesses and weights, as well as beverage board.
- Tissue Paper: Industrial, interleaving kraft
paper, packaging, retail clothing wrapping, archival, food or
technical grades. Anti-tarnish, pH neutral, low sulfur, acid-free
or waxed. Printing available on most grades.
- Creped Kraft: bleached or natural, different
weights and crepe percentages, also extensible kraft papers.