jalan ampang, kuala lumpur, Other, Malaysia, 45050
Trust Points: 0
Performance Characteristics of the Unit 1. Product Quality Meets GOST Requirements. The molecular filtration ensures the desired product quality. The product molecules are selective separated through interaction of hydrocarbon and membrane polymer molecules. As a result, only hydrocarbons of specific thermodynamic properties penetrate into the product. The technology solution ensures sharp separation and simultaneous removal of any impurities. This can be shown by an example: the standard laboratory methods did not detect sulfur content in diesel fuel produced of crude with 1,5% sulfur content.
2. Fire and Explosion Safety The process unit is operated at atmospheric pressure. Burners are not used to heat feedstock. It is not required to heat feedstock to its boiling point. Water amount contained in feedstock is also not critical.
3. Environmental Benefits No cracking occurs and no gases are generated at the process temperatures. Consequently, there are no air pollution emissions, and no gases to be disposed and utilized.
4. Serviceability The unit has no internals to be maintained; it is equipped only with external motors and valves. No coking occurs. The requirement for process shutdowns is minimized. The unit can be operated indoors and outdoors.
5. Reduced Power Consumption The feedstock has not to be heated to its boiling point; only the selective separated fraction is evaporated. The multiple evaporation of feedstock is not used as it is the case with a distilling column.
6. Improved Configuration The process allows to operate units in series or parallel to achieve the desired capacity. Modular architecture allows to remove some units without interruption of the whole process
All Offers/Products/Company Profiles/Images and other user-posted contents are posted by the user and Tradekey shall not be held liable for any such content. However, Tradekey respects the intellectual property, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary third party rights and expects the same from others. To see our intellectual property policy and for infringement claims click here.