WE ARE READY WILLING ABLE SUPPLIER FOR RUSSIA PETROLEUM PRODUCT, ON
CIF, CIF SPOT, FOB. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
CIF SPOT ROLL AND EXTENTION TRADING PROCEDURES
A) Buyer sends icpo with copy of his international passport
B) Seller issues MOU to buyer with full banking details and
incorporation (for buyer to sign and return
C) Buyer signs and returns MOU
D) Seller issues to buyer these pop documents.
1) Authorization to sell
2) Certificate of origin
3) Export license
4) Dip Test authorization
5) Passport of product (dip test results)
6) Commitment to supply (issued by seller but, endorsed by the
7) Tank storage receipts
8) Cooperate guaranteed addendum (Endorsed by both Russian MOE and
E) After successful proper verifications of the above documents
within 48hours buyer
pays directly to the tank farm company for the injection of the
pumping of the
product into sellers hired vessel that will transport the product
F) After successful confirmation of buyers payment to the tank farm
farm loads the products into sellers vessel and shipment commences.
sends to buyer all shipping documents vessel Q88, bill of landing
etc. (Seller also
endorses NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all parties and lodge to their bank
G) After successful Q&Q by buyer at the discharge port, buyer
H) After successful confirmation of buyers payment to seller
account, seller pays intermediaries commissions within 72 hours of
receiving buyers payment for the product.
TANDARD CIF TRADING PROCEDURES
1. Buyer issue ICPO to seller along with companys registration
certificate and company profile.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract which is opened to amendments
3. Upon signing on the contract buyer has to present full
information of tank farm company and company which will be
performing dip test for sellers verification and approval. If buyer
does not have one Seller has privilege to recommend reliable
company of their choice.
4. Seller sends to buyer
Company Registration Certificate,
Certificate of Origin,
Commitment to Supply,
5. Buyer endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with the hired
tank facilitator of the respective port tank farm nominated by
buyer or seller. Buyer has right to nominate its own tank farm.
Buyer pays the tank fee to the tank farm to enable seller
Pump/Inject the product into the tank
6. Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer.
7. Upon successful dip test vessel departs to buyers destination
port (shipping cost paid by seller)
8. Upon successful arrival to buyers discharge port, buyer performs
Q&Q and makes payment by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total
9. Seller pays commission to seller side intermediaries involved in