We at Ovolv3 Group have Diesel Fuel
availble for distribution. Product details and procedures are
listed below. Please send offers along with your company profile.
Offers should be from direct buyer or buyer's
Buyer sends LOI, RWA, CP we then do conference call with Seller and
Buyer. SELLER then sends buyer Ci and then SPA.
1) Commodity: D2 Diesel gas Oil
L-0.2-62 Gost 305-82
2) Price: Correlates with NWE Platts
3) Quantity: 10,000 mt to 100,000 mt
4) Payment terms: Payment term: DLC/BG/SBLC/ MT103-Conditional/TT
5) Inspection: SGS
1. Buyer issues ICPO to Seller with
full banking details, Copy of Company
Certificate (English Version of), Company profile including office
Mobile tel. numbers.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and
(CI) Commercial Invoice to Buyer
3. Buyer sign and return Draft
Contract and (CI) Commercial Invoice to
4. Buyer/Seller facilitators sign
NCND/IMFPA directly with Seller and
Buyer; facilitators notarize and legalize NCND/IMPFA via
Ministry of Energy signed and endorsed for the protection to
intermediaries and all involved in the transaction.
5. Seller and Buyers facilitators
lodge NCND/IMFPA with their respective
6. Seller issues original version of
(POP) PROOF OF PRODUCT
documents to buyer as shown below:
6. 1.Copy of Product Passport Certificate
Legalized and Approved
Russian Ministry of Energy.
6.2. Company registration certificate.
6.3. Copy of Commitment to Supply Notarized and
Legalized by National
Petroleum Production and Export Department of
the Ministry of Energy of
the Russian Federation.
6.4. Copy of Product availability in storage
6.5. SGS/Dip-Test Passport Certificate Legalized
and Approved by the
Russian Ministry of Energy
6.6. Allocation Booking Certificate
issued by the department Ministry of
7. Seller and Buyer negotiate on
shipping schedule and payment
8. Seller transport/ inject the
product into the hired tank and furnish the
buyer with the FRESH TSR, FRESH SGS, INJECTION REPORT and
DTA to conduct the dip test after confirming readiness to
9. Buyer conduct dip test of the
product and upon successful dip test,
Buyer make payment by MT103 or T/T wire transfer for the total
10. Seller transfers the Title and
Right of Allocation Ownership to Buyer
and all other export/shipping documents.
11. Seller/buyer pays commission to
all intermediaries and facilitators involved
in the transaction within 24-48 hours after Seller received payment
signed and endorsed IMFPA