WE LLC FUEL UNION is working with a few Russian oil refineries /
title-holder trading companies in the primary oil market as mandate
& facilitator. All products are standard export grade. Products
we can supply: REBCO, D2, AGO, D6, Diesel Fuel EN590, Ultra Low
Sulphur Diesel Gasoil 10 PPM/50 PPM/ 500 PPM, Mazut M-100/75 &
99, Jet Fuel JP54 & A-1, LPG, LNG, Fuel Oil CST180/280/380,
Bitumen (All Grades), Pet Coke, Urea, etc.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOB /SPOT CI DIP &PAY FOR PORT OF
1. Buyer issues ICPO.
2. Seller issues Commercial Invoice for the available quantity and
buyer sign and return back CI with tank
storage agreement (TSA) from a reliable tank farm company at
3. Seller provide PPOP documents as stated below to buyer secure
â¢Statement of product availability
â¢Product Passport (test analysis report)
â¢Injection Report (Injection Report of the product in trunks)
â¢Notice of Readiness (NOR)
â¢Product Injection Schedule (from a reputable third party pipeline
injection company as a guarantee of
product availability in pipeline trunks ready for injection).
4. Buyer within maximum of 48 hours upon receiving the above PPOP
provides tank storage receipt TSR to
the injection company to commence injection immediately Upon
confirmation of TSR, product injection
commences from our COLONIAL PIPELINE reservoir trunks
5. Seller provide buyer with the below listed POP documents within
24 hours after injection is completed.
â¢SGS Q&Q Report (conducted in buyer tanks not older than 24
â¢Injection report (injection report of product from trunk pipeline
into buyer tanks)
â¢Authorization to sell (ATS)
â¢Dip test authorization (DTA unconditional) for buyer to reconfirm
product in tanks.
6. NCNDA/IMFPA will be signed by all intermediaries involved in the
7. Buyer confirms seller SGS report or buyer orders SGS to conduct
Q&Q in tanks.
8. Buyer receives satisfactory report from SGS and buyer makes
payment for total cost of product injected
into buyer tanks via MT103.
9. Seller transfer Title Ownership to buyer and seller pays all
intermediaries involved in the transaction.
10. Seller and Buyer signs contract for the agreed contract