JINING GREEN LAND INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

Room 03-15,18/F,Tower A,Zhicheng International Center,No.47,Jinyu road,Jining,Shandong,China

white garlic

China

0050

780 / Metric Ton Get Latest Price

-

780 per Metric Ton

24 Metric Ton

mesh bag, carton

within 10 days upon receipt of advanced payment

800 Metric Ton per Week

L/C, D/P, T/T

Garlic

Product Specification

-

-

-

-

-

Product Description

 
 
1. fresh red garlic
2. Certified by Global Gap
3. brand: Longyuan
4. 9 years gold supplier

 
 

1)our brand"Longyuan" is popular in many countries
2)More than 10 years experience in exporting garlic

Garlic

 

Located in “hometown of garlic” Jining Shandong China, our company is specialized in producing and exporting Chinese garlic, Ginger, Apple, Pear, Onion, and other vegetables and fruits.

 

Product: pure white garlic, normal white garlic

 

Size: 5cm and up

 

Color: pure white garlic, normal white garlic

 

Origin: Shandong, China

 

Packing: 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn or as per customer's request

 

Supply period: All the year round.

 

Fresh garlic: Early June to September.

 

Cold storing garlic: September. to next May.

 

Payment Informtaion: 30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% paid is into our account.

Delivery time: within 10 days after getting your deposit

 

MQO: 25 MT(40’HR)

 

Capacity of week:10*40’HR

Mainly market: EU,South America, Africa, Middle East, South Asia, and so on .


 

 
white garlic

Contact Us

JINING GREEN LAND INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

Contact Person

Ms. Sally

Company

JINING GREEN LAND INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

Address

Room 03-15,18/F,Tower A,Zhicheng International Center,No.47,Jinyu road, Jining, Shandong, China,272000

Telephone

86-5373281006

Mobile

86-15853789453

Fax

86-5373369999

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

More Products From JINING GREEN LAND INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.