Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time
Code
       

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


We are GLWoodley Building-Trading based in , Australia. We are member of Tradekey.com since October, 2011. Our business is related to Energy Products industry and we specifically deal in STEAM COAL. Please find our product details below: steam coal SELL Steam Coal 6100-6300kcal/kg, 50, 000 -200, 000m/t month x12 months, payment cash or L/C 2% PB, We are direct sellers from mine $90.00 FOB MV $110.00CFR Sth China port buy now to beat demand & wet season chemical analysis SGS or equivalent, sign contract in Indonesia, see stock pile Steam Coal (Direct Sellers)(4)mines SOUTH KALIMANTAN INDONESIAN STEAM COAL GCV6300-6100(ADB) - FOB/ irrevocable FFDLC 100% AT SIGHT PRIME BANK, 2% PB against SGS, and mine documents GCV6100-6300Kcal Indonesian Steam Coal. Specification Total Moisture (ARB) : 16-18% Inherent Moisture (ADB) : 12% Ash content ( ADB) : 17% Volatile matter (ADB) : 40-44% Fixed Carbon (ADB) : by difference Total Sulphur(ADB) : <1% Gross Calorific Value(ADB) : 6300-6100 kcal (5800-5600) HGI : app 45% AFT(inital) : 1500 degree celsius Size(0-50mm) : 90%min ***** Thank you for taking the time to go through our business profile. If there are any question, inquiry or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Contact Now

Product Showcase

steam coal suppliers,steam coal exporters,steam coal manufacturers,steam coal traders,steam coal distributors,smokeless coal,low price coal,best price coal steam coal suppliers steam

Contact Us

Contact Person : Glenn

Company:GLWoodley Building-Trading

Address:Australia,

To,

Glenn < GLWoodley Building-Trading >
I want to know:

Basic Information Rate this company Report Fraud

Business Type: Exporters

Main Markets: Worldwide

Products / Services: STEAM COAL

Year Established: 2011

Number of Employees: 1-5

Website: -

Other Information

Registered Capital: -

Ownership Type: -

Legal Representative / CEO: -

Total Annual Sales Volume: -

Export Percentage: -

Factory Information

Factory Location: -

Factory Size: -

No. of Production Lines: -

Total Annual Purchase Volume: -

No. of R&D Staff: -

Quality Control: -

No. of QC Staff: -

Certificates: -

Contract Manufacturing: -