The Jewellers

10/110 Sheridan St,Cairns,Queensland,Australia

View Phone Number

Free Member

Established in 2005, The Jewellers is the leading wholesaler/retailer in 23 Ct gold and 925 sterling silver plated fine jewellery. We manufacture most of the jewellery ourselves here in Australia with a unique process that ensures the jewellery lasts a lifetime. The base metal is pure brass, and the layered 23 Carat gold is 75 mil which is 2 microns (about 5 times as thick as standard plating). The jewellery also has a very thin clear coating to further enhance its lifespan. Quality is our first priority and all our gold and silver thickness is X-Ray Fluorescence tested. The fact that we manufacture the jewellery ourselves means we can offer a very competitive price without compromising quality. All jewellery is quality assured by our "unconditional lifetime guarantee". If for any reason our jewellery loses its wonderful lustre or the colour should fade, simply send the item back to the address on the guarantee slip for a replacement or repair. 80% of our market is to Australia and the other 20% is international. We are currently selling more than 5000 pieces of jewellery per month and this number is growing at a rapid rate, due to the soaring price of solid gold jewellery.


gold bracelet, gold locket bracelet, gold belcher locket, gold heart locket bracelet, gold bangle, womans jewellery, gold jewellery, gold ring, mens wedding band, gold wedding ring, gold hoop earrings, ladies gold earring, gold friendship necklace, ladies gold necklace

Product Showcase

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

Contact Information

Ms. Jennifer

The Jewellers

10/110 Sheridan St, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

4870

Manufacturing

America

gold bangles,gold bracelets,gold necklaces,gold earrings,gold rings

2005

6-10

Factory Information

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Other Information

-

-

-

-

Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services