Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

pandagarment

Abdel Naby El Ragaby st.,El Mehalla El Kobra,Abo Rady,Egypt

View Phone Number

Free Member

We are Panda ready made garments (IBRAHIM EL GAYAR &CO) established in 1989 to be one of the greatest competitors in the ready garment field. So that we are specialized in Babies and kids wear. 90 % of the company production is the baby wear (salopette&baby set) and the rest of the production (10%) is for children wear and garconette. The company produces nearly 3000 pieces daily. We are using the modern technology in our production. All of our machines are Italian made and some of our machines models are 2006 .Beside the new technology, we have trained and skilled staff ( 300 workers including 25 employees in supervision and administration ) We have two distribution offices, one of them at El Mehalla El Kobra and the other at Nasr city, Cairo. They distribute our products (of their own special models and designs) on the retail shops all over Egypt. We have also another production with special models for the wholesale distribution all over Egypt. We have already exported to some Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and United Arab Emirates and we are on the way to export to Europe and United States of America.

Contact Now

Product Showcase

BABY ROMPER BABY ROMPER

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. mohammed

Company:pandagarment

Address:Abdel Naby El Ragaby st., El Mehalla El Kobra, Abo Rady, Egypt,

To,

Mr. mohammed < pandagarment >
I want to know:

Basic Information Rate this company Report Fraud

Business Type: Manufacturing

Main Markets: Americas,Europe,Middle East

Products / Services: baby and kids wear

Year Established: 1989

Number of Employees: 100+

Website: -

Other Information

Registered Capital: -

Ownership Type: -

Legal Representative / CEO: -

Total Annual Sales Volume: -

Export Percentage: -

Factory Information

Factory Location: -

Factory Size: -

No. of Production Lines: -

Total Annual Purchase Volume: -

No. of R&D Staff: -

Quality Control: -

No. of QC Staff: -

Certificates: -

Contract Manufacturing: -