Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


Free Member

AgroCriso Cacao Beans

USA

Dominican Hispaniola and Sanchez

Get Latest Price

Dominican Republic

-

-

-

5-10 - Days

200, 000 - Kilos

-

Fruits

Contact Now

Product Specification

Product Type : - Type : - Color : - Additional Ingredient : - Form : - Packaging : - Certification : - Shelf Life : - Weight (kg) : - Brand Name : -

Product Description

AgroCriso Cacao Beans At AgroCriso we cultivate, Tangerines, Oranges, Avocado, Mangos, Papaya, Cacao, Sapote, Nispero and Passion Fruit. We provide these products to local distribution partners, exporters, hotel chains and local markets. Our immediate goal is to streamline our cultivation and harvest process by lowering operational cost while increasing production volume and passing the savings down to our partners. We are an established company in the United States and own our farms in the Dominican Republic, we have great trade references and are listed under DUN & Bradstreet with a credit rating of 80 and above. We are currently establishing distribution partners for local markets while partnering with established exporters targeting the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Middle East. CACAO: AgroCriso produces Sanchez and Hispaniola fermented cacao, as raw material for USA and International exports. At AgroCriso we pride ourselves in producing one of the finest Cacao beans from the Dominican Republic. We own our farms and partner with other farmers to produce the finest Cacao. AgroCriso offers two varieties of cacao beans, Sanchez or Hispaniola. Sanchez is the traditional cacao sun dried without fermentation, while Hispaniola is harvested, and fermented for several days and then sun dried, resulting in a cacao bean that has developed the aroma, savor and nib color to obtain a finely automatized cacao. Our harvest season runs October � February which accounts fo 20% and between March and July accounting for the remaining 80%. Since we own our farms and partner with other farmers, AgroCriso is not immediately susceptible to daily price changes in the market. Although we are conscious of the "World Cacao" market, we offer our customers the unique AgroCriso pricing structure, enabling us to guarantee prices for specific periods of time to our distribution and manufacturing partners. Once you join AgroCriso, you become family.

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. Eric

Company:Reids and Associates LLC (AgroCriso)

Address:9512, Montgomery Village, Maryland, USA,20886

To,

Mr. Eric < Reids and Associates LLC (AgroCriso) >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

Double Twist BAG (Coconut) Double Twist BAG (Coconut)
Ferrero Nutella Chocolate Spread in jars 350g, 400g, 600g, 750, 800gr, 1kg and 5kg. Ferrero Nutella Chocolate
edible gelatin edible gelatin
chocolate bar chocolate bar
DANA CHOCOLATY BISCUITS DANA CHOCOLATY BISCUITS
8 pcs Heart Shape Chocolate 100g 8 pcs Heart Shape Chocolate
three color choco cup three color choco cup
NUTELLA 350 G NUTELLA 350 G
Ferrero Nutella 3KG, 5KG, 7KG Ferrero Nutella 3KG 5KG
Ferrero Nutellass Chocolate 15g, 25g, 350, 400g, 600g, 750, 1kg, 3kg and 5kg Ferrero Nutellass Chocolate
Nutella Hazelnuts Chocolate Spread Nutella Hazelnuts Chocolate
Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa, Jar, 750g Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Ferrero Nutella Chocolate Spread in jars 350g, 400g, 600g, 750,800gr, 1kg and 5kg. Ferrero Nutella Chocolate
Chocolates and Drops Chocolates and Drops
spread spread
marshmallow chocolate candy bars marshmallow chocolate candy