Did you know? You actually take in a significant amount of chlorine
when taking a bath. Chlorine not only kills bad bacteria, but is
also harmful to our delicate skin. A fact very few people are aware
of is that, you absorb more chlorine during a 10-minute shower than
by drinking 8 glasses of tap water. Chlorine can cause fine lines
and wrinkles, and some people may develop a rash from chlorine
exposure. Aroma Sense -
Vitamin C Spa Shower Head Rejuvenate your tired body & mind
with our Prestige & Luxury Aroma Sense Shower head!
It helps you enjoy Aroma Spa and Fine Mist shower with Vitamin C in
the comfort of your bathroom!
Features 1) Removes 98%
chlorine from tap water.
2) Adds 421,400 negative ions/cc.
3) Adds Vitamin C equivalent 3,000 Lemons.
4) Comes with Aroma-Vita C gel filter that lasts up to 6,000
5) Anti-bacteria ceramic balls help to remove germs in water.
6) Micro Fabric filter helps remove contaminants, rust, and
7) Environment-friendly design uses 10~25% less water. Saves up to
36,000 liters of water per year
8) Raises water pressure about 1.5 times higher than normal shower
head for Spa Massage effect.
9) Easy to install & replace a filter Benefits
Relieves itching, and helps with eczema
Improves skin condition by helping to create collagen
Whitening and moisturizing effect for beauty care
Helps restore damaged hair, and reduce hair fall.
Aroma Sense Vitamin C Shower Head.
1. How can the Vitamin C filter remove chlorine?
A : Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) removes
chlorine by netralizing the chlorine in the water. The chemical
structure of Vitamin C can react with chlorine in the water and
convert it as non-harmful mild Hydrochloric acid, providing you
with mild acidic clean water which is optimum for your skin and
2. Is there any scientific research that shows Vitamin C can be
used to safely remove chlorine?
A : Yes. Researches were conducted by the
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) & US Department
of Agriculture Forest Service have shown that Vitamin C is safe and
works quickly for chlorine removal.
3. How does Vitamin C help to protect cells from free radical
A : Free radicals are molecules with
incomplete electron shells which make them more chemically reactive
than those with complete electron shells. Antioxidants neutralize
the electrical charge and prevent the free radicals from taking
electrons from other molecules. Vitamin C is one of the
antioxidants that neutralizes free radicals and protects cells from
free radical damage.
4. I prefer hot showers. Can I use the Aroma sense shower head with
A : Yes. The Vitamin C content of Aroma
sense shower head will not be affected by the heat so you can use
the shower head with a water heater system and still enjoy the
health-enhancing benefits of its Vitamin C content.
5. Is the Spa Shower filtered water drinkable?
A: Aroma Sense filter is made of food-grade
Vitamin C. The water is not designed for drinking, but there is no
danger if you accidentally drink it while showering.
6. What is the difference between Vitamin C in gel and powder form?
A: Similar products on the market use
Vitamin C powder cartridges. Powders tend to clump up and harden
when in contact with water, whereas gels will not. Gel cartridges
also tend to last longer. Our gel filter releases Aroma fragrance
during shower, but powder type filter does not have aroma fragrance
7. Do I need to replace the non-woven fabric in the filter?
A : For maintenance, the non-woven fabric
needs to be washed occasionally, especially if you notice a
decrease in water flow from the shower head. If the fabric gets
clogged, it can decrease water flow and damage the shower head.
Each replacement cartridge comes with an extra non-woven fabric. It
should be replaced when you replace the filter.
8. When and how do I need to replace the Aroma C Spa Shower
A : You should replace the cartridge when
you notice the fragrance from the cartridge has diminished and the
color has vanished. To replace the cartridge, open the shower head,
remove and replace.