The main types of chilling - freezing, via time and/or probe
detection mode: soft +37.4°F /+3°C, hard 37.4°F /+3°C and
soft -0.4°F/-18°C, hard -0.4°F/-18°C, fully customizable.
- The I.F.R. (Intelligent Food
Recognition) patented system with multipoint probe,
modulates ventilation and refrigeration in smart mode
to adapt to any type of food. Extreme quality.
- Smart on, just insert the
product and, after a few seconds, chilling, soft +37.4°F
/+3°C, starts by itself, without having to activate from the
control panel, keeping food safe with or without a
probe. Never seen before !
- Multy, for the loading of 5 to
20 timers, with the option of probe-reading to follow the
rhythms of the kitchen, assigning each food its own
- Automatic , with selection of
the load - minimum, medium, maximum -, created by master Chefs
for any type of food (fish, meat, pasta, cakes, ice cream ...)
via time and/or detection probe mode.
- It comes with three functions: convection, steam and
combination cooking. In the convection mode, the oven circulates
dry heat - ideal for pastries and breads. The steam mode injects
water into the oven to poach fish, rice and vegetables.
- Combi oven is the combination mode which uses both dry heat and
steam to maintain exact humidity levels, thus giving you more
control of the moisture levels in food. These levels are adjustable
from 0% to 100% of possible maximum relative humidity.
- Benefit of a combi oven is it controls the humidity
inside its chamber, maintaining exactly the desired atmosphere,
reducing shrinkage and weight loss while also improving cook times
- It reduces Shrinkage
- It saves Time and Labor
- Eliminate Flavor Transfer (when multiple food items are cooked
at the same time)
- Delivers Consistent Cooking Results
- Create New Dishes
- Become Energy Efficient