MELADENKA LTD

9475 KURASINI A,dar es salaam,Other,Tanzania

Free Member

Cashew nuts

Tanzania

-

5000 ~ 5500 / Metric Ton ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

Tanzania

5000 per Metric Ton

20 Metric Ton

Jute bags

3 to 4 weeks

5000 Metric Ton per Month

T/T

-

Product Specification

Organic farming

Sund dry

Natural dry

Jute bags

ISO 9001

A

Human consuption

Cashew nuts

-

White

White

Product Description

We are Dekalomi Agro Trader, we are registered company under the Tanzania company act of 2001,We are dealing with selling cashew nuts kernels and raw cashew nuts, we sell cashew nuts W180, W240, W320 and raw cashew nuts. Our procedure is buyer or buyer's representative must come to Dar es salaam, Tanzania to see and inspect cashew nuts after that buyer pays 30% as a down payment to facilitate seller to load the contatiners to the ship after that buyer will pay the rest 70% against shiiping documents when the cargo is on the vessel.
We sell both CIF and FOB.
You are all welcome.

Contact Us

MELADENKA LTD

Contact Person

Jesse

Company

MELADENKA LTD

Address

9475 KURASINI A, dar es salaam, Other, Tanzania,255

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

More Products From Other Suppliers

Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services