Charcoal of wood (oak,
is one of the most popular fuels for the barbecue. Our product is
created out of highest quality material of hard deciduous trees,
with the use of modern and ecological methods of burning. We use
rigorous processes during the production and confection of coal,
which enable us to achieve a final product which is fully
complaisant with the European standards.
Basic descriptions of
- table of contents of non-flying
carbon no less than 80 %
- table of contents of ash no more
than 3 %
- table of contents of moisture no
more than 6 %
- fraction 20 mm – 100/200 mm
- complete absence by the charred log
Package type: paper bag.
Package weight: 2kg, 2,5kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 10kg, 15 kg.
Quality: in accordance with the standard EN1860-2