Gaoyao Comic (QJ) Animation Culture Co., Ltd

Jindu foreign invested estimate,Zhaoqing,Guangdong,China

Free Member

Embroidery Patch

China

-

( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

-

-

1000 Piece

suitable quantity per carton

subject to the order quantity and the actual desig

1000000 Piece per Month

T/T, Western Union, PayPal

Embroidery Patch

Product Specification

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

negotiable

Product Description

Besides soft PVC and silicone patches,we are also supplying embroidery patches.
Our embroidered patches are custom made in any size, shape and color. All our patches are made from the finest twills and threads. They are washable, durable, and fade-proof. Reinforced edges will not fray or curl.
                 
Coverage:Most of the embroidery are 100% covered with stitching or 70% stitched where as the remaining 30% of the patch is another selected fabric.
                 
Border:Merrow(embroidered) Border is suitable for simple standard shape of circles, rectangular, etc. But for the complex shapes or detailed borders, heat cut will be applied.
                 
Backing: we have different backing according to the actually needs of our clients. Clients can choose plastic, heat seal, adhesive, and velcro backings.

Contact Us

Gaoyao Comic (QJ) Animation Culture Co., Ltd

Contact Person

Mr. Leo

Company

Gaoyao Comic (QJ) Animation Culture Co., Ltd

Address

Jindu foreign invested estimate, Zhaoqing, Guangdong, China,526108

To

Subject

Message

I want to know

More Products From Other Suppliers

Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services