Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Heze Datong Chemical Co., Ltd

#67 zhonghua road,hezhe,Shandong,China

View Phone Number

Free Member

Export sodium acetate of high quality

China

Industrial Grade 99%

540 / Ton Get Latest Price

shandong of China

540 per Ton

20 Ton

25/50 kg ppbag or on your request

7-14 days after your payment

2300 Ton per Month

L/C, T/T

hot products

Contact Now

Product Description


 

Name:Sodium acetate

 

Purity 99.0-101.0%

Molecular formula: CH3COONa 3H2O  CH3COONa      

 

Payment terms:30% T/T in advance,the remaining 70% of the payment by the bill of lading OR by L/C at sight

Application: checical reagent

Delivery time:within three weeks after payment

Model Number: AR CP

 

EINECS No.: 127-09-3

HS Code:29152910

MF: C2H3NaO2

Molecular formula: CH3COONa

Appearance: colorless or white crystals

Purity 99.0-101.0%

Grade:Tech / Food 

 Appearance: Colorless transparent crystal powder

5. Specifications:

Content(CH3COONa)%≥ 99
pH value 7.5-9.0
Chloride(CL)%≤ 0.005
Sulfate(SO4)%≤ 0.01
Phosphate(PO4)%≤ 0.001
Magnesium(Mg)%≤ 0.001
Iron(Fe)%≤ 0.001
Heavy Metal(pb)%≤ 0.002
Clarity test: Qualified 


 

Contact Us

Contact Person :Ms. Amanda

Company:Heze Datong Chemical Co., Ltd

Address:#67 zhonghua road, hezhe, Shandong, China,

To,

Ms. Amanda < Heze Datong Chemical Co., Ltd >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

calcium stearate,lead stearate,zinc stearate calcium stearate lead
Rock Salt For Deicing Rock Salt For Deicing
Spiral Salt Spiral Salt
Salt Salt
Rock Salt Egypt Rock Salt Egypt
Pink Himalayan Salt Pink Himalayan Salt
BULK ROCK SALT /  BULK ROAD SALT / BULK SALTS /USA/ EUROPE BULK ROCK SALT / BULK ROAD
Calcium Formate Calcium Formate
Edible salt | Table Salt | Cooking Salt |Salt Granuels |Natural Salt |Food Salt Edible salt | Table Salt |
Himalayan Natural Rock Pink Salt Himalayan Natural Rock Pink
Deicing Salt Deicing Salt
Ammonium Acetate Ammonium Acetate
Calcium Formate Calcium Formate
High quality  Zinc acetate High quality Zinc acetate
Base oil SN 150 SN 500 Base oil SN 150 SN 500
Industrial Salt Industrial Salt