Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Code
       


Standora Oil Ltd

4600 Wilmington Pike,ketterimg,OH,USA

View Phone Number

Free Member

Mop Oil Spill Clean Up for Land and Water

Mop Oil Spill Clean Up for Land and Water

USA

Mop Oil Spill Clean Up

Get Latest Price

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

WASTE MANAGEMENT

Contact Now

Product Specification

Brand Name : - Type : -

Product Description

Mop picks up and recovers oil spilled on land and/or water. This revolutionary new absorbent material picks up to 30 times its own weight in oil, without absorbing water, restores traction on slippery surfaces, biodegrades oil, and safely restores the natural environment. MOP is 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-irritating, and is safe to plants and animals. MOP is a hydrophobic absorbent, treated to be fire retardant; its unique fiber shape maximizes the absorption capacity 30:1. MOP has a traction restoring grit that does not interfere with flotation or oil absorption. MOP picks up, controls, and remediates, at the lowest cost, more types of oil spills than any other product. MOP offers superior absorbent performance with a bio-remediation system and patented formula that is unique and stands alone in today's marketplace. Not only disposal but recovery, too! Remarkably clean oil can be recovered from the oil-saturated MOP materials simply by squeezing. You can extract, salvage, and re-use up to 95% of the absorbed oil because MOP actually cleans the oil so it is available for use without contamination by water or debris. The remaining 5% MOP material can be burned to recover 100% of the available energy, while leaving as low as 0.1% ash. OR when saturated with oil, MOP can be burned to recover 100% of the energy of the fuel absorbed leaving as low as 0.1% ash residue. Or a bio-remediation option allows MOP to be gathered in drums for remediation by the oil-digesting microbes and nutrients provided in each bag of MOP. MOP must be disposed of in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations for the material absorbed. To immediately neutralize all harmful effects of an oil spill, use MOP as a first response. It's less than 1/3 the cost of other absorbents. MOP is the best option you can have. Look at its advantages and cost. MOP works both on land and water.

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. Kingsley

Company:Standora Oil Ltd

Address:4600 Wilmington Pike, ketterimg, OH, USA,45440

To,

Mr. Kingsley < Standora Oil Ltd >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

Green Pet Bottle Flakes Green Pet Bottle Flakes
Welded wedge wire  stainless steel 316 screen nozzles Welded wedge wire
Dustbin Dustbin
waste rubber/plastics/tyre refining equipment waste rubber/plastics/tyre
Malaysia Waste Collection Services Malaysia Waste Collection
Plastic Bins/ Waste Segregation Bins Plastic Bins/ Waste
240L plastic dustbin 240L plastic dustbin
Automatic environmental Hospital garbage Incinerator Automatic environmental
Garbage Skip, Hopper and Trolleys Garbage Skip Hopper and
Hydraulic Oil 68 - Made in UAE - DANA Lubricants and Oils - Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan Hydraulic Oil 68 - Made in
Shredded Scraps Shredded Scraps
Food Compost/Digester Machine Food Compost/Digester
rear side garbage collecting vehicle rear side garbage
Equipment for recycling animal wastes, kithens wastes, used kaolin to produce animal oil, biodiesel ect Equipment for recycling
Hot sales Shale shaker screens Hot sales Shale shaker
RECYCLED WASTE-PAPER BASE RECYCLED WASTE-PAPER BASE