Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services
Free Member

Price WPC Decking/WPC Flooring/WPC Decking/Construction Material Wood Plastic Composites /Fashionable Decorative WPC

China

135*25mm

9 ~ 15 / Square Meter ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

-

9 per Square Meter

100 Square Meter

Pallet or Carton

15 days

10 Ton per Day

T/T, L/C, Western Union

-

Contact Now

Product Specification

Brand Name : kimberley Technics : Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring Type : -
8 colors : Length is customized

Product Description


Contact:Julie
Skype:juliegao123
Whatsapp:008615261162209

WHAT IS WPC( WOOD PLASTIC COMPOSITES)?

Item name: Wpc solid floor

Model: CKW-BB8401


Material: Recycled nature fiber(bamboo or wood powder)and reused plastic(HDFE)

Color: Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red sandalwood, classic gay, black walnut( can be changed according to your request)

Minimum order: 100 square meters

Package: Standard canton

Water absorption: Less than 1%

Payment term: 30%T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment

55-60% wood fiber: Professionally Treated Wood Fiber
30-35% HDPE: Grade A Recycled HDPE
10% Chemical Additives: Like anti-UV agent, anti-oxidation agent, stabilizers, colorants, anti fungus agent, coupling agent, reinforcing agent, lubricants, etc.




WHY CHOOSE WPC PRODUCTS?
1. Feel like natural wood

2.100% recycled

3. Easy to install and low labor cost

4. Can work in bad weather from -40° C to 60° C

5. Good resistance to water, damp, corrosion, termites and impact

6. Excellent anti-UV ability and color stability

7. Hard deformation, not easy to crack and warp

8. Anti-slip surface

9. Free of painting, less maintenance and long service life



Packing &Shipping
1. Packing: Carton or pallet
2. Shipping: By sea



Application Show
The floor can be used in the construction of park chair, private house, swimming pool, bridge and so on.


Our service
1. We will provide the installstion support. Guide you how to install safely and effectively.

2. We can provide you free sample if you need.

3. We provide you pre-sale and after sale service and answer your questions patiently.

4. We would like to make new molds for the profiles we do not have, new surface treatment as well as new colors to respond the needs of different clients.



Company Information
Changzhou Kimberley Building Materials Technology Co., LTD. Is a collection of production and foreign trade co., LTD
Main products include all kinds of plastic wood products, doors and Windows with frame, outdoor floor, garden supplies, building templates and plastering trowel.



If you have any questions, please contact me! ^_^

Contact Us

Contact Person : Julie

Company:Changzhou Kimberley

Address:Changzhou, Jiangsu, China,

To,

Julie < Changzhou Kimberley >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

White Oak Wood Flooring  White Oak Wood Flooring
Anti-UV Waterproof Composite Wood Flooring (TS-04A) Anti-UV Waterproof
engineered flooring engineered flooring
enginereed oak flooring enginereed oak flooring
Hot Sale High gloss Laminate Flooring Hot Sale High gloss
eco-friendly waterproof anti-slip indoor wpc floor wood plastic composite eco-friendly waterproof
Road deck panel Road deck panel
diy floor, wpc tile , flooring diy floor wpc tile
PS Plastic wood from YEAJWU in Taiwan PS Plastic wood from YEAJWU
laminate flooring laminate flooring
Top Quality Wooden Grain Cement Engineered Flooring from Guangzhou Top Quality Wooden Grain
Engineered Flooring Engineered Flooring
Anti-corrosive, waterproof outdoor wood plastic composite deck wpc deck wpc floor Anti-corrosive waterproof
wood plastic composite decking wood plastic composite
engineered flooring engineered flooring
Laminate Flooring, Solid Flooring, Engineered Flooring, Tile Flooring Laminate Flooring Solid