Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

KC Import and Export

315,Port Coquitlam,BC,Canada

View Phone Number

Free Member

Roasted Seaweed

Canada

1-1

Get Latest Price

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Contact Now

Product Specification

Type : - Glutinous : - Style : - Cultivation Type : - Color : - Length (cm) : - Maturity : - Certification : - Weight (kg) : - Brand Name : -

Product Description

Product Description Hanvit �Seocheon� Roasted Seaweed is directly bred from Seocheon Seaweed Farm. By using an original weed cropped from January till February, high quality seaweed is produced from the Seocheon area; West Sea of Korea, known as The Home of Seaweed. Every Korean knows seaweed from Seocheon has best quality. These seaweeds that were harvested in Seocheon seaweed farms will undergo the 1st dehumidifying and roasting process by using the latest sanitary machine facility in addition to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th roasting process in a low temperature so that carbohydrate, protein, and vitamins, etc. are preserved. We choose only the highest quality of harvested seaweeds, thus the balance in taste and nutrition is maintained. By removing the humidity down to less than 5%, a flavor of much more crunch in a high degree is achieved. We have confidence that our product has high quality and at a very competitive price. Product Feature It is thin and soft yet crunchy. It is not overly salty or oily like the other seasoned seaweeds. We lightly season roasted seaweed with Sea Salt, and because we use only the highest quality sesame seed oils and corn oils, it does not taste oily. The hand is not easily stained with oil so that it is perfect for eating as a snack or as a side dish. Product Specification / Models- Product type Seasoned seaweed - Original ingredient and content : seaweed *5%, sesame oil 1%, corn oil 3%, flavored salt 1%- Product quantity : *0g X 4EACH = (5 sheets/pack X 4EACH = *0 sheets)- Nutrition information : total calorie *0, protein 3g, vitamin A*5%, vitamin C6%, iron 4% Application: Tasting, snack, side dish and great as a gift Optional Information - HS Code : ***2 Locust Beans, Seaweeds, Sugar Beet, Fruit Stones and Kernels, Other Vegetable Products Note : Other Product can be manufactured upon the request (available for different spicy (kimch, wasabi etc)

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. SungChan

Company:KC Import and Export

Address:315, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada,V3C1X7

To,

Mr. SungChan < KC Import and Export >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

Selling Sugar & urea & wheat &corn & cement& clenker & scrap & Crude Oil & edible oil & gold & cumin & Selling Sugar & urea
Sell Sugar & urea & wheat &corn & cement& clenker & scrap & Crude Oil & edible oil & gold & cumin & Sell Sugar & urea &
Quality and Sell Breakfast Cereal Processing Line Quality and Sell Breakfast
Wholesale Sugar & urea & wheat &corn & cement& clenker & scrap & Crude Oil & edible oil & gold & cumin & Wholesale Sugar & urea
Raw Popcorn Corn Supply Raw Popcorn Corn Supply
Popcorn Popcorn
white corn white corn
abro ahoma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx abro ahoma
Corn Meal Corn Meal
Yellow Corn Yellow Corn
Yellow Maize and Yellow Corn From Nigeria Yellow Maize and Yellow
Yellow Maize And White Maize Corn Yellow Maize And White
Canned Sweet Corn Canned Sweet Corn
Sweet corn Sweet corn
Corns Corns
Yellow  and white corn Yellow and white corn