All tire waste are selected so that only buffing is used in the
process to ensure quality rubber compound. We deal direct to tire
manufacturers and perform quality check and audit of their waste
before buying them.
Black sheet/roll - 20kg per roll
Sheet size: 3m x 0.9m x 1.5mm
Packaging - on pallet and shrink wrap.
40FCL : 22.5mt
20FCL : 12.5mt [sheet form
also available to achieve 18mt/20FCL]
Tensile strength: 10Mpa
Mooney (1+4): 142 [although
high mooney, after blending it will reduce]
Elongation at Break : 329%
Hardness Shore A: 58
Density gm/cm3: 1.12
Tear strength N/mm: 33
Delivery: First time order 15-30 days.
Non-toxic - refer test from SIRIM.
Currently used by top tire companies to make retread for
1) Mix 20% NL42 in an internal mixer with virgin/original compound
2) Blend it for 4-5min
3) Keep temperature below 100oC
4) After blending take it out
5) Take a batch of mixed compound to a mixing mill
6) This is the same process with/without NL42. Add sulphur -same as
7) After 2-3mins - insert into an extruder
8) The output compound is ready to be mold
9) In the mold, set curing temperature for 150-160oC
10) Curing time varies between 8-15mins depending on product size.
Smaller tread maybe faster while big tread requires longer time.
Use existing curing time as benchmark.
Manufacturer can blend as much as possible to save cost by
observing how the property drops as percentage blending increases.
Manufacturer may also add CTP or other curing agent to extend
curing time or to make it faster. It is worth trying and performs trial and
error a bit.
blends for up to 90%. Go up step by step.
Guaranteed quality. On time delivery.
Deposit 30% only on order. Balance 70% before shipment and after