Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Amazon Services

Ya pear

China

-

7.5 / Get Latest Price

-

7.5

1000 Carton

-

-

10000 Carton per Month

D/P, T/T

Pear

Contact Now

Product Specification

Variety : Ya pear Cultivation Type : common Maturity : 95% Size (cm) : 8 Grade : A Weight (kg) : 0.225 Product Type : - Type : - Style : - Certification : - Brand Name : -

Product Description

 
Type:  
Pear, Ya
Style:  
Fresh
Product Type:  
Pome Fruit
Variety:  
Ya Pear
Cultivation Type:  
Common
Maturity:  
95%
Grade:


 
 

Commodity

 

Fresh Ya pear

 

Specification

 

1) 44#, 10kg/ctn

 

2) 80#, 96#,18kg/ctn

 

   Variety

 

first class, second class, third class

 

    Origin

 

Hbei, China original

 

Standard

 

Good grade, suitable to exporting to all countries, like Japan,  UK., Canada, etc.

 

    Shelf  life

 

10 months under proper condition

    Picture imageimage
 

 

 

Payment of Terms

 

30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account..

 

 

 

 

 

Packing

 

10kg/carton, 20kg/carton.

 

 

 

Conveyance

 

22-23MT/40 reefer container

 

 

 
A
Weight (kg):  
0.225
Place of Origin:

 
 
Hebei,China
   



 

Contact Us

Contact Person : Mary

Company:HEBEI QIMAO IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE CO.,

Address:Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China,

To,

Mary < HEBEI QIMAO IMPORT AND EXPORT TRADE CO., >
I want to know:

More Products From Other Suppliers

Canned Fruit Series Canned Fruit Series
2015 New Crop fresh Ya Pear 2015 New Crop fresh Ya Pear
Santa Maria pears Santa Maria pears
Ya Pear,Su Pear,Crown Pear,Shandong Pear,Golden Pear Ya Pear Su Pear Crown Pear
ya pear ya pear
Ya pear Ya pear
Fresh Shandong Pears Fresh Shandong Pears
Ya pear Ya pear
Canned Asparagus, Tomato paste, Canned Fruit Canned Asparagus Tomato
pear pear
dried fruit: Dried apple rings, Dried peach halves, Dried xxxxx dried fruit: Dried apple
Fresh Produce From Chile Fresh Produce From Chile
Frozen Fruits Frozen Fruits
Frozen Fruit Frozen Fruit
Fresh Ya Pear Fresh Ya Pear
High  quality  fresh pears High quality fresh pears