Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services


agricultural and fishery products

agricultural and fishery products

Vietnam

-

Get Latest Price

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Contact Now

Product Specification

Size : - Type : - Cover Material : - Brand Name : - Others : - Material : -

Product Description

An Giang is a provine in the Mekong Basin. In south - west of Viet Nam, Land of the Mekong River watershed, with more favorable conditions have been endowed by nature. A plain mortar province have a total area of agriculture accounted for 95% and medium hills occupies the remaining 5%, flat fertile land and fresh water all year round. Plentiful labor force conditions were good for the economy of the province provide development and integration of the region and the whole country.
An Giang has really become an important gateway connect trade between the Mekong River Delta with Mekong Subregion countries. The road to promote the economic development of the region and east - west area, road and waterway transport system An Giang now has been enhanced investment and trade between East linking the Mekong Delta with Cambodia - Thailand and Laos. Created motivated trade turnover through the customs border gate pairs with An Giang and Kandal Takeo provice Campodia rapid growth over the years, with average growth rate of 30-32% in year; total exports and imports directly reached over a billion. Travel service industry development is quite impressive, visitors and tourism continues to increase, reached over 5 millions visitors.
In next time, An Giang continue to make an open economy, expedite integration alongside economic development trends of regional and national general. Utilization effectively exploit the edvantages of geographical location and economic boundaries, The government has approved and stared construction preperations but key infrastructure projects and regional areas is: Cao Lanh bridge, Vam Cong bridge… Planning the development orientation key economic region includes 04 provinces in the Mekong Delta: Can Tho - An Giang - Kien Giang and Ca Mau.
An Giang warmly welcome investors in foreign, always travel and work closely with businesses in the process of investment and businesses in the province.

Contact Us

Contact Person : Nguyen

Company:ATIP

Address:Vietnam,

To,

Nguyen < ATIP >
I want to know: