Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Code
       


best quality Yellow maize for export

South Africa

-

280 ~ 300 / Metric Ton ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

south africa

280 per Metric Ton

25 Metric Ton

woven bags

21days

10000 Metric Ton per Month

T/T, L/C

-

Contact Now

Product Specification

Glutinous : Glutinous Style : Dried Cultivation Type : Organic Color : Yellow Maturity : 100 Brand Name : yellow maize Type : - Length (cm) : - Certification : - Weight (kg) : -

Product Description

Specifications  

 

Product :   yellow corn ,

 

Colour  :   yellow

 

Moisture:  14 % max .

 

Admixture: 1 % max .

 

Protein:  8- 9 % max.

 

Packing detail: 70 kg jute bags,

 

Aflatoxin: 20 to 30 ppm

 

Quality and service:           

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one of the leading company in yellow maize(corn) market in India. We are providing the yellow maize machine clean also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my speciality.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in the supply of yellow maize(corn) throw out the world

  1. We have own warehouse
  2. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  3. All material is dried by sunshine.
  4. We have well-specified staff and workers.

Packing:

5kgs, 10kgs and 25kgs in PP/Jute/Cartoon box. We can supply in container and vessel according to the buyer description. We will be happy to trade with you.

Payment and details:

  1. L/c at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: fob Chennai port, CIF, CNF
  4. Delivery terms: 21 days after singing a in sale of contract
  5. Leading port: durban port
best quality Yellow maize for export

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. chabu

Company:m trading enterprise

Address:South Africa,

To,

Mr. chabu < m trading enterprise >
I want to know:

More Products From M trading enterprise

 Pastillas De Cloro Tcca Swimming Pool Chemical Pastillas De Cloro Tcca
Stock Fish avilable for sale Stock Fish avilable for
Wholesale Ferrero Nutella 350g , 400g Wholesale Ferrero Nutella
Healthy Full Blood Life Boer Goats For Sale Healthy Full Blood Life
Hot Selling Double A4 Copy paper From Supplier Hot Selling Double A4 Copy
grade A 100% Organic Raw Cotton grade A 100% Organic Raw
High performance material Sulfuric Acid 35%-98% High performance material
cigarette electric plastic LIGHTER wholesale cheap kitchen refillable butane gas lighter cigarette electric plastic
Caustic Soda | Sodium Hydroxide Caustic Soda | Sodium
Quality Wheat for sale Quality Wheat for sale
Refined Sugar Refined Sugar
Refined sunflower oil Refined sunflower oil