Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

The Imperial Co

Plot No C-2 Khayaban-e-Bukhari Phase 6 DHA ,Karachi,Sindh,Pakistan

View Phone Number

Member Badge
1st Year

Hot Sale On Frozen Loligo Squids



2.5 ~ 3 / Kilogram ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price


2.5 per Kilogram

28000 Kilogram

Carton Box

5 Days

220 Metric Ton per Month



Contact Now

Product Specification

Variety : Squid Style : Frozen Part : Whole Shape : Block Packaging : Carton box Certification : HACCP Shelf Life : 12 Months Weight (kg) : 4-6 Brand Name : TIC Product Type : - Type : -
Style : Frozen Characteristics : Nutritious

Product Description

Hello Buyer..

Our company has made a dynamic name in frozen food export industry in a very short spin of time. We are processor, packer and exporter of frozen Seafood, Beef/Buffalo Omasum & Poultry items.

Here we offer you Loligo Squids:

Frozen Loligo Squid W/R (WHOLE ROUND):
Grade "A"    
U/3, 3/6, 6/10, 10/20, 20/40, 40/60

Packing: 20 KG Carton of 10x2 Blocks or buyer's requirement
Minimum Order Quantity: 2x40 FCL
Origin: Pakistan
Shelf Life: 1 year                               
Delivery Time: Within 10 days after receiving advance payment.
Payment Term: 30% advance payment by T.T after deal is confirmed, remaining 70% balance against copy of B/L.
Thanks & Regards
Thanks & Regards    
Ms. Sidra                                            Marketing Manager                                
WeChat / WhatsApp/Line ID/Viber: 0092310 3502009
Skype:                                                sidra.imperial (at) hotmail (dot) com
Email address:                                  sidra.imperial(at)gmail(dot)com 

  Hot Sale On Frozen Loligo Squids

Contact Us

Contact Person :Mr. Saeed

Company:The Imperial Co

Address:Plot No C-2 Khayaban-e-Bukhari Phase 6 DHA , Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan,


Mr. Saeed < The Imperial Co >
I want to know:

More Products From The Imperial Co

Cow omasum for sale Cow omasum for sale
Halal beef/cow omasum Halal beef/cow omasum
Buffalo omasum available at amazing prices Buffalo omasum available at
Chicken feet & paws - sale on chicken products Chicken feet & paws -
AA Grade Beef and Buffalo Omasum Ready Stock of 1 Container AA Grade Beef and Buffalo
Beef omasum - sale on beef products Beef omasum - sale on beef
Shop buffalo omasum in cheap price Shop buffalo omasum in
Dried salted cow omasum (stomach) on sale Dried salted cow omasum
Dried beef omasum/salted omasum - beef product sale Dried beef omasum/salted
Cow omasum (stomach) / dried omasum for sale Cow omasum (stomach) /
Dried salted beef/buffalo omasum Dried salted beef/buffalo
Salted beef omasum for sale Salted beef omasum for sale