Looks like you are not TradeKey.com's Member yet. Signup now to connect with over 9 Million Importers & Exporters globally.
Join Now, its Free |
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services

Code
       


Free Member

Running Sugar Mill for sale in Peshawar Pakistan

Pakistan

1000000000 / Acre ( Negotiable ) Get Latest Price

-

9000000000

Full Project

3 Months

105 Acre per Month

T/T

Contact Now

Product Description

We have running Sugar Mill for sale in Peshawar (KPK) Pakistan, It was established 20 years ago & in 2014 new machinery was installed as per requirement..
Its production is at least 5,50,000 Bags of 50 Kgs per Season & has 850 Kanal Land included Project on Main Peshawar Charsadda Road Near Peshawar Islamabad Motorway (M1) Pakistan ...

Aksing Price 9 BN Pak Rs or 56.25 MILLION USD Only.. Serious Buyers May Contact

We have Project Financing facility in our hand, If investor wants to finance this Project then we can provide cash funds if investor is capable to invest 10% money upfront, remaining 90% money we will provide from Local Banks in Pakistan.. ok?

Financing Details:
Our service charges in Sugar Mills Brokerage = 1% of Total amount
Financing facility Brokerage = 1%
One Authorized  person from Bank will be active partner in this project for security of funds & operating, The authorized person will get some share in annual profit on Mills who will be decided in meeting & mutual understanding.. ok?

For Buying & Financing, We are here  

Contact Us

Contact Person : Muhammad

Company:Innovative Solutions Islamabad

Address:Sargodha, Punjab,

To,

Muhammad < Innovative Solutions Islamabad >
I want to know:

Steel Angles  Channels Steel Angles Channels
waterproof material waterproof material
Tiles Marble & Tiles Marble &
Elevator CABINS Elevator CABINS
table table
Egyptian Hookah Egyptian Hookah
Necklace Necklace
Stainless Steel Wire Stainless Steel Wire
sell fiberglass mesh sell fiberglass mesh
Chinahatter supply felt Chinahatter supply felt
Tattoo needles Tattoo needles
Ink For Riso  Ricoh  Duplo Ink For Riso Ricoh Duplo
hid lamp   ballast hid lamp ballast
Gift  promotional and Gift promotional and
HOT ROLLING MILL HOT ROLLING MILL
Professional Welding Professional Welding