Nawa Dates Farms were established in 1997. The farms are located in the Jordan Valley, where the heat, low rainfall and enriched farmland of high, natural mineral content and abundance of underground water offer an ideal climate for date palms.
Nawa Dates Farms are spread over 50 acres (200,000 square meters) and are planted with date palm trees that produce both the Medjool and Barhi dates. With 40 acres of Medjool and 10 acres of Barhi date palms, the farms currently produce 230 tons of dates with a projected increase of 30% per year until the year 2020 for the Medjool dates.
Internationally, Nawa Dates Farms exports to India, Maldives, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, UK, Germany, France, Azerbaijan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt and UAE.
Our farms produce the following Medjool Dates:
Premium Medjool Dates:
- Super Jumbo Premium Quality Medjool.
- Jumbo Premium Quality Medjool.
- Large Premium Quality Medjool.
- Medium Premium Quality Medjool.
- Small Premium Quality Medjool.
Medjool Dates with Loose Skin:
- Super Jumbo, Jumbo & Large Medjool A (Up to 15% skin separation).
Jumbo B (Up to 30% skin separation).
- Jumbo C (Over 30% skin separation).